A relaxer cream infused with honey & almond and enriched with time released emollients which first infuse the hair with bursts of moisture and strength, then relax the hair to the desired straightness. The relaxer is available in just one strength, but it can be used on different textures of hair when using the timing listed timing guide.Key Benefits:
Directions: For virgin hair-Regular Strength.
1.Preparation: Examine scalp. Apply protective crème to hairline. Do not shampoo. Part hair into four equal parts. Wear gloves.
2. Application: Set timer for 8 mins. Apply Essations Naked Professional Relaxer Cream ¼” from scalp to rear section first, then to front, working outward to hairline.
3. Relaxing: If hair has not relaxed during 8 mins. application time, reset timer for smoothing time as follows:
4. Smoothing: Use back of comb. Smooth in same direction of application. Rinse hair thoroughly.
5. Shampooing: Shampoo twice with Essations Naked Deep Cleanse Neutralizing Shampoo. Rinse and towel blot dry.
6. Conditioning: Refortify hair by applying a generous amount of Honey & Almond Moisture Whip Conditioner for 3 to 5 mins. Rinse thoroughly, follow directions carefully. Retouch: Apply a small amount of Essations Naked Pre Relaxer Treatment to already relaxed hair to protect against overlapping. Follow Steps 1 to 6 above.
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60 (and) PEG-150 Stearate (and) Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Honey, Hydroxypropyl Dis-Stearyldimonium Chloride, Laneth-15, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Peg-75 Lanolin, Petolatum, Potassium Coco Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Water (Aqua).
This site houses all your favorite professional Essations and Naked by Essations products that help you create amazing hair for your clients!
To maintain the integrity of our professional items, this shop is intended only for licensed cosmetologists and barbers.
If you are not a licensed stylist or do not have a current license, you will not be able to check out.
Are you a consumer looking for products to use at home?
Visit www.essations.com for your at-home hair care needs.